Before installing any of these mods, you should know...
1. Any of these mods will not be finished if they do not end in FINAL VERSION, all the mods that start for example with V1.0 are not finished and can be updated at any time.
2. All the updates (including previous versions), will be freely available for download from the web page.
3. The mods which end up in BETA X.X may include errors and not be finsished.
4. Most of the textures, for not saying ALMOST ALL OF THEM, have a higher resolution than the originals, which can lead to a DECREASE of FPS (frame per second) when installing them.
5. If you have any questions, suggestions, use the comments system of the blog, futhermore you can contact me via e-mail: email@example.com
Frequently asked questions:
1. How to install the textures?
2: Would you publish the textures with a lower resolution in order to get a better performance?
- Yes, but in the beta versions I would not include textures with a low resolution.
3. Can I share your textures?
- NO, without my permission, first contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Can I edit your textures and then publish them?
The changes made to the texture files (.dds) are property of Nalgash and may NOT BE USED, MODIFIED, or DUPLICATED in whole, or in part, without the express written permission. The changes made to these files may not be used in any commercial application of any form.
The textures are not shareable, if you want to share them (blogs, webs...) first, you need to contact me (email@example.com)